Saturday, November 20, 2010

What A Week...

Feathering My Nest has moved!... come check all of this out over at www.featheringmynest.ca/blog

What a week!.. 'er two weeks... holy eff... the new job is keeping me busy!.. my days have just been flying by... and with all of the snow this past week we're not getting home from work until late leaving zero blog time... and now I start work earlier in the morning so no blog time in the am now...

This past Monday we did manage to get out to Hall's Auction for the first night of their semi annual auction... Oooo... there were some very nice things!.. but they were also oh so very expensive!..


I did some shooting from the hip and got a snap of this beauty... this wood filing cabinet was jut gorgeous!.. It went for just $2000.00... which is a lot of money... but not a lot of money at the same time... for such a beautiful piece of furniture!..


There were a few chandeliers around...


Even a few old vehicles...


Lots of beautiful furniture...


Quite a few taxidermy pieces...


Ooo... Ahh...

I did find a few treasures the next evening when a friend and I headed to VV to have a look around... for $20 I got quite a few treasures!..  Pictures to come of my finds tomorrow!..  Tonight Furs and I headed to Spruce Meadows Christmas Market... got four loaves of Onion Dill Bread... Mmm...  and a few other Christmas things... I'll post about those finds on Sunday!..

Plans for tomorrow?..  Getting my hair did in the morning... roots have way grown out... and bangs are muchos long!.. I've trimmed them twice but didn't do a very good job!..  I'm hoping that tomorrow afternoon I can sort out my sewing machine and get some sewing done... wanna get that Christmas apron done... before Christmas!.. haha!..  

Have a great night!..

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you got, I've picked up so many great things there, like globes, vases, wooden boxes, I rarely shop for those things at Homesense anymore!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by!